It's that time of year again, when I make my New Year's Resolutions. I've decided that I want to look fabulous 4 forty, so I have just over a year to do it! Here are my list of what I would like to get accomplished, and this will be my journal of how I am doing. Here is my top ten list!
1. No eating past 8 p.m.
2. Write in my journal each day
3. Read Scriptures and have more meaningful prayers.
4. Be in bed by 10:30 (anyone that knows me, knows I am late night gal)
5. Increase my water intake
6. Exercise for at least 30 minutes, 6 x week
7. Walk the dog x 5 week
8. No chips, or chocolate. (I gave up chips for 5 years, and chocolate for 4 months)
9. Make healthier food choices and by eating smaller portions
10. Be grateful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment